Wedding and Partnership ceremonies
I offer you guidance through the entire process of creating a ceremony to perfectly suit your needs and present the ceremony at the venue of your choice.
- You may already have some ideas but employing an experienced and professional celebrant can take enormous pressure off your ‘To Do’ list and I can suggest ideas you may not have thought about. I offer a free and no obligation meeting with all my clients to spend as much time as you need to chat through your requirements before you make a final decision to proceed. I will work closely with you through the process until you are completely satisfied and send you drafts of your ceremony script for you to approve.
- Your ceremony is one of the most important events you will undertake in your life together. Many couples are now looking at more unusual locations and to choose their own words and vows to say to each other.You may have married overseas but wish to celebrate with family and friends on your return and a celebrant led ceremony is ideal in this instance.
- The words you say to each other form the most important part of your big day. You can write your own vows and prepare your own readings and poems which are personal and relevant to you. However, there is so much choice that sometimes it can be a daunting task. I have plenty of resources to help you choose the words that truly reflect what you mean to each other.
- You can hold your celebration at a venue which isn’t licenced for marriage but which means something personal to you both, maybe a family property or garden, a barn, field, marquee, beach, boat or quite simply wherever takes your fancy.
- You can ask family and friends to take an active part in the ceremony by reading, singing or playing music.
- You may wish to include a meaningful symbolic action during your ceremony. These are becoming very popular and can be a lovely way to enhance your ceremony.
- Finally I also provide you with a professionally printed ceremony script after the event as a keepsake of your special day.
Please note, that a celebrant led wedding/civil partnership does not form a legal marriage. If you choose to have a celebrant led ceremony, you will need to arrange a date to legally register your marriage/partnership beforehand at your local Register office or with an official registrar or religious official
Fees: Weddings and civil partnerships Ceremonies- from £450 depending on your requirements.
Naming your child is one of the most important acknowledgements you can make. Many parents no longer wish to have a religious ceremony in a church. However, many parents still feel they want to acknowledge the arrival of their child in front of close family and friends and make lasting promises to them. A naming ceremony is a perfect way to do this.
Friends, grandparents and family members can be asked to act as supporting adults and they too can make promises for the child.
A naming ceremony can take place anywhere you wish – your garden or home, a village hall, a local park – the choice is yours. I can assist you in ensuring that the venue you choose is ideally suited.
I can help you construct your personal ceremony to include special readings or poems which will have lasting and meaningful memories for you and everyone present.
Symbolic actions can form a lovely part of the ceremony and I can discuss these with you. Again, the choice is yours.
Prices start from £300
There is no legal status attached to a naming ceremony or the promises made by parents or supporting adults
Not everyone wants to be legally married, but many couples often wish to hold a personal ceremony to show their family and friends their loving commitment to each other. A commitment ceremony is a perfect way to celebrate that unity as a couple. It can be conducted in a very similar way to a wedding celebration to include vows and even an exchange of rings.It can include poems, readings, music and even some religious content should you wish. Very often this is a smaller event than a wedding celebration but can be just as important to you as a couple and for your friends and families.
There is no legal status in a Commitment Ceremony.
Renewal of Vows
Renewal of vows can be a moving and reflective ceremony. You may wish to acknowledge a special anniversary or even a change of circumstance in your life together which you wish to recognise and share with others. Whatever your reason, a renewal of vows ceremony in front of family and friends is a beautiful way of reaffirming your love and commitment to one another.
You may wish to recite your original vows, make some new ones and even exchange some new rings. Whatever you choose, I can advise and help you to create a memorable occasion which can include contributions from family and friends who are dear to you. The choice of venue is entirely up to you and you may wish to have a small intimate ceremony for the two of you or something more lavish to include family and friends.
There is no legal status in a Renewal of Vows ceremony
All ceremony fees include the following
- Client meetings
- All travel costs within Gloucestershire
- Preparation of draft scripts
- Presentation of script at the ceremony
- Liaising with the venue on your behalf should you require me to do so
- A souvenir script of the ceremony presented in a script box for you to keep