My name is Ruth Gwilliam and I am a fully qualified celebrant gaining an accredited Level 3 National Diploma from Civil Ceremonies Ltd., recognised as one of the UK’s leading celebrant training companies being both a NOCN and a One Awards Recognised Learning Centre.
My interest in becoming a celebrant was highlighted whilst living in Australia for 6 years, where I witnessed many beautiful and personal ceremonies in a variety of locations, such as wineries, beaches, gardens and even golf clubs. The common factor of them all was the personal, professional and relaxed atmosphere – which is what I set out to achieve for my clients.
My most recent employment has been in the education sector, and many of the skills needed in that employment have transferred to my role as a celebrant.
I enjoy meeting and communicating with people and am a good listener. I am experienced at speaking to large numbers in a confident, professional and easy-going manner. Working in education has also given me an insight into being non judgemental and to be open to ideas.
I am highly organised, extremely positive and motivated. My attention to detail is paramount to ensure your ceremony is exactly as you want it to be.
Why Choose Ruth Gwilliam Ceremonies?
- Do you want your wedding ceremony in a venue which isn’t licenced for marriage?
- Do you wish to have a personalised ceremony, unique to you, where you decide on the content, time and location?
- Are you planning a baby/child naming ceremony and want to acknowledge their arrival and make promises to them?
- Do you want a commitment ceremony to show your love for each other in your partnership without the legalities of a wedding?
If the answer is yes to the above then I would love to discuss the next step towards your dream ceremony
Ring me in the first instance for an informal chat on 07736 039705 – you’ve nothing to lose but everything to gain and you will be one step further forward to the ceremony of your dreams.
What is my commitment to you?
- To listen carefully to your ideas
- To prepare and deliver a personal ceremony in a relaxed and professional way in the location of your choice
- To ensure your ceremony is entirely as you want it to be.